It’s almost renewal time once again for many health care practitioners. If this is your renewal cycle, please note the following information provided by the Florida Board of Medicine, which can help you avoid some of the most common delays encountered with license renewals.
It is important to remember the upcoming renewal is the first to have mandatory continuing medical education reporting requirements. If you have not done so, please activate your account with CE Broker and ensure that all required CME you have completed for this renewal has been uploaded.
Most of the medical practitioners renewing will be required to submit the following:
- Completed renewal application
- Required fees
- Evidence that you have practiced medicine or have been on the active faculty of an accredited medical school for at least two years of the immediately preceding four years
- Completion of Financial Responsibility form
- Completion of Physician Workforce Survey
- Verification of Physician Profile
- Verification of your current status relating to prescribing controlled substances for the treatment of chronic non-malignant pain